söndag 1 februari 2009

Delusion of Teenage Love

Exotic and wild
I was merely a child
Filled with the suspense of forbidden fruit
Kisses, passion, the urge of a young brute
‘Give me just one sacred chance
I’ll take you to Madrid and France’
Mc Donalds, movies, parties – an ordinary teenage life
Trip to Dubai? To young to become anybody’s wife
One chance – two, three, four, five
Silence, not knowing if you’re alive
Back again, asking smoothely: ‘What’s your puff?’
No wonder you accessorize with a handcuff
‘Walk the street and earn some money,
Even as the town’s whore I’ll call you Honey’

Admiration, sensation, temptation
I must have suffered from aberration
Just one one step away
Everything will be astray
‘Welcome to the life of Crime and Punishment’
I functioned as your own personal adornment
Finally it’s time for the perfect end
And time to find someone else to tend

2 kommentarer:

O sa...

I like this, and maybe I sense the story behind it =) Especially love this:
"Back again, asking smoothely: ‘What’s your puff?’
No wonder you accessorize with a handcuff"
Wonderful!! =) I never thought of handcuffs as accessories but i guess they are xD

Patsy Stone sa...

Haha, they are in prison babe:P Think about it, striped clothes and the silver handcuffs to spice it all up