onsdag 11 februari 2009

IB life

TOK, CAS, abbreviations we all hate
Medicine and law school that’s our fate
grades are never good enough, must get 45 points
Don’t care if we’re stoned on caffeine or joints
We come to school regardless if our nose is stuffed
Longing for the weekend where we’ll be all puffed
We’re all an image of perfection
Never mind the lack of affection
We’re better than all the rest
Receive a seven on our test
We believe we are better than love and a social life
“You won’t laugh when I have a Ph D and a hot wife”
Must speak English, Swedish is a drag
I would never allow myself a fag
Exams are our holy goal
To fail will be a black hole
Better study my ass of every day
To gain all sweet sevens in may
Social events? Hell no, I’ll study!
And survive with my IB buddy



Yeah, sarcasm if people don't get my sense of humour:P

3 kommentarer:

Lucidor sa...

“You won’t laugh when I have a Ph D and a hot wife”

I think I just choked on a piece of chocolate.

Stuffed with black humour, and a sarcasm that reminds me of "Wasted Life" by Stiff Little Fingers. Me like.

O sa...

sounds like a "millionaires" song xD "girls talk shit, we don't care, we'll take off our underwear" klockrent. =)

Meng sa...

Haha, it is klockrent. I love the black humour in your poems. Very refreshing to read :D