torsdag 4 december 2008

Ghosts

Okey so I found some old silly lyrics I wrote... and just couldn't help myself. Two possible titles: "Living on the outside bids for eternal chaos", or "Ghosts can’t get hold of anything". So fascinated by lyrics and how song names are really really important... And I apologize for the MCR-ish style, they are a great inspiration to a lot of the things I write.


Voices in my head
I cry, I plead
Why can I never have
the life I try to lead

Trying is all I achieve
I'm stuck, I'm broke
Your poisoning anger
makes me choke

Somedays I try so hard
to get it all together
Ghosts can’t get hold of anything
And I fall…

Can’t help sinning
Need the drugs, the pills
Ill-convicted anger
Who are to blame for all the ills?

Tell me what it’s like
Life bursting in the seams
What’s it like to be one of them?
What if we all are based on dreams?

Living on the outside bids for
Eternal chaos
How can anyone be sure
Of reality

Somedays I try so hard
to get it all together
Ghost can’t get hold of anything
And I fall…

Inga kommentarer: